Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So much to do. So little time...

I know, another blogger filling up the internet with his opinions and messy tirades. But I will be different. No clone. No regurgitator of streams of consciousness. I shall be the one and only if it kills me. My dream is superior. Unlike other slaves I am free. Yes. At least in my mind.
I am making the dream a reality every day. Irony aside I serve a pusrpose, venting my spleen to make room for all the messy horror that is our reality. So, let's take this one step at a time, one set of footprints in the bloody soil of our minds. A one person army marching to the beat of our own drum. Let's show those fuckers who the fucking boss is. Let us be the alpha and the omega. Let us allow ourselves to believe that which we have denied ourselves for so long.

Choke the life out of everything. Escape through the vacuum of your mind. Sobriety is the deepest dream, the nightmare that we are forced to swallow. Today we make it stop. Today the addict is the doorkeeper. Today the dream is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home