Sunday, June 25, 2006

alcoholic bliss. (Blinded eyes to see)


just sitting here- nothing fucking matters, tripped out on a class D and life isn't happening anymore.
I've been here before like it's my home, screwing, screaming, so full my soul is empty. Drip feed me violence, giving a shit, life through a fucking lense.
nothing can make it better- no philosophy, no out-dated theories-the lies no longer take over, no longer draw my attention, I am mine, and nothing more, and life is so incomplete it's power is overwhelming. It's irony no longer risible, it's faceless smile just a joke without a punch line.
I give in, and escape through my mind's eye.
I fucking love you all
Merlin
X...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

So, this is what Santa does in his off season, eh?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Angie Pansey said...

That is some very intense writing you've got going on. Fucking insightful! Way cool.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each day I grow sadder. Exhausted by contemplation of a life past that was never lived.

Each hour I get colder. As this day falls into the same dull mist as all the others before it.

Each minute I get angrier. Time glides before me and I refuse to cling on and take my share of it.

And I look to see if there is anything left for me.

And there is time. And there is me.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Nice work anonymous- I'm just unable to take my share of time as it passes and then I look back on it and think that I was having an awesome time-which makes me depressed for the passing of time and I shouldn't be because I was having a shit time...you understand?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home