Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shaky, but stable. Ready for the carnage.(The Cure this time)


Fighting the urge to drink is like fighting myself.
Lunch with my mother today and I could hardly breath. Exhaustion exploding inside me. Yawning so hard I almost fell off the chair.
I have done no work and do not intend to, what can wait will wait and 'future me' can suffer whilst I relax and enjoy the rays. Same story, different university.
I still feel rubbish today but sober, which is good, but which can't last.
Tomorrow is another (grueling) day.
The drugs I ordered off the internet haven't arrived yet as they should have done. The panic may soon set in, as I am fuct without my clonazepam-fuct I tell you!
God I want a drink, blow the bars away and set me free, heehe!
The beast is hungry.

(This song rocks-dig the 'drum-hand clap' combo, sweet."Six billion beautiful faces await, but I saw them all before")
Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Everyday is a new day (what you do is your will)

Man, how great are The Cure? I missed a concert of theirs in '04. My best friend called and left a message on my cell saying that "I should be there" and he held the line so that I could here 'Pictures of You' playing in the background.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Angie Pansey said...

The Cure makes me wet my pants, though admittedly I prefer their albums from beginning to Disintegration.

Fighting the urge to drink is tough, way to go.

Great avatar of Macaulay by the way.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

Their singles album is my favorite by far -- though "Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me" is a close second. How I love their gloom...

Hope you're feeling better.

12:04 AM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

Hey freak-a-zoid! Great taste in music! Sounds like you need some sleep!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

hey man, try and be good this weekend - without so many little colored pills and amber water (try).
peace out!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

hey guys- the cure suitably rocks-do they not!
half way through the weekend and impressively fucked up. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves too.
I do also prefer the earlier cure but they are still up there.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

hey there.
just checking on ya, making sure that you can find your way out of those self-induced stupors you enjoy over the weekends.

shakabuku!

peace.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home