Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And so it goes...

RIGHT NOW (Korn)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com


Play this video when you read this post, it says it the way it is.
I am hurt and confined, bubbling rage and insane contempt. The story is of everday, but as tensions in my life twist around themselves, wringing my loathing and pain into a scorching destructive, and menacingly dangerous weapon.
Just one more comment from a self-righteous shithole that laughingly goes by the name of James. I cannot speak what I feel for him, we will pass from time to time and perhaps a smile will pass over my lips, perhaps I will forgive but I will never forget. His pointless, flat existence shames his weak petulant body, the soft souless vehicule from which spout his outtcries of abuse and malignation. Fuck him, his family and every soul that may have ever(my mind boggles!)found comfort in his company.
I wish him all the fucking pain and hurt and grief and shame and terrible loss this world can possibly offer.
Fuck him, and fuck you if you so as much as like this fucking shithead-I wish murder was legal more than ever.
Cunt cunt cunt cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And fuck those that laugh with him. You're all dumb arseholes. get the fuck out of my face unless you want my fucking knife cutting raw hunks of meat out of your shit-filled faces.
I am hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home