Thursday, May 04, 2006

Codeine itch. I'm all itchy-nice itch, itchy-witch,yaha!


I'm free again. wooee!! Done my exams so am suffering from alcohol poisoning again. well actually I drunk a load of codeine aswell so spent the day in bed. HMM, all is still clutching to the edge of good, and cheer is not far away, weekend on it's way and holiday sun fun too.

Anyway, here's a link to a song that I love, by HIM a Danish band that kicks ass. a bit cheesy but hey, if you're feeling solitary this song is a great pick me up. Goth rock rocks! Something to listen to when you're checking out my site. Who knows.

It's also obvious that I've just learnt how to put music on this blog, the choice is limited but I'm doing my best-ho hum.

As for me, am starting to feel a bit warm and fluffy, scratch scratch. Into tomorrow; Tomorrow, hand in hand with my little phosphate friend, skip skipping- discovering new worlds, new people, new shit.

This is the new shit. Bring it on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home