Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bubbly, honey goodness...


Glowing feelings of grinning pride and sunshine smiles, life is sat in my hand gurgling and soft, lighting the road with toothy grins and back-slapping cheeriness. Flowers blossom in my guts and joy of spring sprouts shoot through my tendons sweeping, dust and broom-like through my toxic body spreading trails of warmth.
Bright and early and torching my way through the final day of exams, open hearted and clean - fresh like watermelon and gift-wrapped in carefree.
Bring it on, my day is already made.
May it be like this forever.
Happy 'rainbow rythms' to all of you out there,
Two fingers to you all in the nicest sense of those words!
Merlin
One step closer to the fire...

1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Best of luck on your finals.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home