Sunday, April 30, 2006

Brain food


I've been doing the same thing for 3 weeks without break, it's like I imagine prison to be, an endless cycle of self-deprivation, of forcing yourself into positions your body cries out against. Over and over and over, and I still don't know if it's for any good reason. I fail, I re-do, I fail I am fuct. God, just so bored and tired. 3 days left, 3 days of abstinence, 3 days of cramped rooms and smudged pride.
My brain hurts. My stomach is sick from nerves, and I'm sure I'm gonna get an ulcer.
3 days, 3 days, 3 days and then I'll re-enter what I used to call the world. Just 3 days to hold on.
Just 3 days, come on brain- get me through this wanky week and I'll let you take the next off, I swear....For me....Please.
3 days.
God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home