Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sometimes you've gotta stop asking "why?" and start asking "How?"

They didn't have "I want everything" by Def Leppard but I'm in 'sis mood today and this song...whatever............


Sometimes it doesn't pay to keep fighting,and it may not feel great to give in either. All I want is everything, and it's taken me a long time to realise that that's never gonna happen. I've fought with myself and everyone around me, exhausted by the pressure of reality stamping on my needs. I'm tired of fighting, tired of pretending I don't care, fuck it, I'm tired of not being who I could be. Life's not a bitch but it's a real piece of work and pretending it doesn't exist through drugs isn't the way forward. It just makes it the worst fucking nightmare. Hating is exhausting.
I still want everything,
I will never get it, but maybe I'll learn to be happy some other way.
Anyone else been reading self-help books recently?! I haven't by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home