Monday, July 03, 2006

I really, really, have no fucking clue. Just left with a terrible feeling of shame and regret...

Yeah, I feel great today. Funny but it happens sometimes.
However the weekend was another story altogether and I am trying to forget that I can't remember half of it.
Basically fuct myself at my house bbq on friday, but was okay behaved-(Except stole opium poppies from someone's garden a about 3am to make tea and then stayed up till like 5am talking bollocks)
Saturday started drinking for breakfast-England were playing in the 1/4 finals of the world cup-come on! gotta be up for that with bells on.
so met amigos at a pub and got horrendously fucked-up. Last thing I remember is being drenched in beer whilst throwing pints all over my mate.
I woke up at about 3am with my pockets being picked by two guys-they left me with just enough to get home-cunts. phone etc. stolen.They punched me in the face for good measure too-nice style.
Got home around 6am-slept it off till one pm sunday-brain swimming with humiliation and I just dunno, a sense of impending doom. I've gotta hit rehab someday soon.
I feel so normal today. It's like my evil twin comes out to play and screw with my head whenever I least expect it.
I had my first day of a month's work experience in a property company today-was fine-I felt like I fitted in. hmmm
I don't fucking know who I am anymore
It's been a long fucking time since I did
Staind's song-"It's been a while" sums my sentiments up perfectly.
One minute I'm perfectly happy, and the next I'm lost in some manic bender. I just don't fucking know. These constant mood sings are doing my head in.
I'll get them sorted.
Peace-sorry for the depressing song but it kind of sums up my weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

People can be such assholes, I can completely relate to being senselessly drunk, but the fuckers that take advantage of people in that state are cunts. Otherwise, being sloshed can be great fun. Unless it's the sad and depressed phase of being sloshed, I find the difference between "fun" and "depressed" is about 5 extra drinks for me.

I was rooting for England, too...I can't believe Becks stepped down as captain! What a weekend!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

the funny thing is that I just get way too trashed-I go through the wicked stage of being completely on it and then I wake up...the bit in between is the bit I can't handle.
Yup, SDC, that would be great if someone cut their dicks off.
luckily I don't have a uge bruise on my face or I'd look like a wanker at work!
Anyway, the sun's shining
peace

7:50 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

No real comment here, just wanting to send a smile your way ~

:-)

Everyday is a new day, a new you, and a new start or possibly just a new day to fuck up in a new way! (heehee)

are you smiling yet?

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home