Friday, June 09, 2006

"I was born a long way from where I'm supposed to be, so I suppose I'm on my way home"- Bob Dylan

I've just started to find the corners of the pages in the book of my life, just learnt to turn the page and move on. I feel a "change is gonna come" but who knows how long it will take 'till I find my 'home'- somewhere I belong physically as well as spiritually.
If life is a box of chocolates it seems like mine all look great but taste of coffee or that other shite flavour- violet?not sure. Anyway, everyone can find the one they like but I'd just got fed up of feeling sick of eating the shit that I forgot that it could be another way. There's sweetness out there and I'm gonna find it. Do all the shit, swallow the shards of glass, the bitter pill of humility and discover the happiness of cleanliness, freedom from separation, isolation and introversion.
My mind is made up and that counts.
I never want to be tired again, never again locked in the sand with the tide coming in.
I crush the bulb that lit up the fears of this world in my hand and taste the blood- the gruesome pleasure of living in the darkness of ignorance mixing with my healing body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home