Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just for a moment of peace amidst the storm, Just a moment


Up at 5.30 am today for my payless work.
Saw my counsellor yesterday with my parents and have decided that I will definitely go to this rehab place in South Africa for 4 weeks. Probably a week on sunday! except I've got an exam retake at the end of august and noone knows when it's gonna be and a dissertation to write and loads of shit to do here. It's all so last minute and the clonazepam I ordered still hasn't arrived. I've got enough left for about 3 days and I will not be able to go to work next week without it-seriously. so I'm gonna have to beg my other doctor to send me a script for some-enough until I go to south africa. Fuck-if he doesn't then I'm fuct, fuct I tell you!
I'm feeling pretty cool and cheers for listening.
Going to the gym.
I've got all this shit to explain away- why Im finishing work experience early, why I can't write my dissertation till a month later, why why why,blah blah. it's just a stupid fucking problem that's controlling my life-if I go I wanna go with a clear head-no fucking worries about dates and fear of failure.
The funny thing is I can't wait for the plane journey because I can get fucked up on free gin and tonics and sleeping pills.
The scary thing is I'll have to go 4 weeks in intensive shit, with a bunch of wasters I don't know...Tough shit.
And I don't have a phone.HAHA!
I'll write something more meaningful over the weekend. I imagine I'll be drunk when I do.
Peace out muthafukkas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

South Africa for 4 weeks huh? I'm proud of you (I will miss your blog rants).

I've gotta jet, I'll bug you a bit later.

Be good (try)!

Peace out!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Four weeks of intensive shit sounds scary to me, muthafukka!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home