Saturday, August 19, 2006

Growing inside. Fools gold in grey skin.



A bird without wings feet stapled head beaten down from proud posture.
Just for today.
Heavy burden drilled firm into raw scorched shoulders.
Just for today.
Tearing myself apart.
Just for today.
Just to reconstruct and face the cannons.
Just for today...

Charcoal heart without fire, weeping eyes without water, anger without feeling, hurt without healing.
A walking wound, ripped open to bleed, to feed the audience for their foray into feeding frenzy.
Veins pumped with polluted vaccination, strapped down and fighting I surrender to the dark.
With baited breath I long for light...

Humble heart, thirsty soul
pour water on me.
This desert life suffocates me
for God's sake pray for rain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie Pansey said...

Welcome back love. I pray that all is well and that you are feeling good. You were greatly missed and thought about.

Peace and love, xoxoxo

8:08 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

You know I missed you babe!!! I am super happy to see you back.. Stay strong... remember I am here sooo whatever you need, except for money(which I don't have) I am here for ya!!!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

OK, Monday - same bat time, same bat chanel - I promise.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

After a horrendous week, this was by far the best news I have received. I was worried for weeks!

Overjoyed to have you back, man. Let me know how you are.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Hey buddies-life is tough but I'm doing good-lots of sunshine here in South Africa. nice.
I'll be around more soon
still feeling very exposed without my chemical armour but I will survive
peace to you all
big hug
Merlin

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home