Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm sorry for the silence, I'm sorry for the noise.

This dude should give up his body to science when he finally kicks the bucket. He is just incredible.


Yeah, sorry about my last rant- a bit pissed methinks.
So. My meds arrived today so took a whole load on wakin up and am stumbling around the house-watching wimbledon an shit that is completely incapable of striking any kind of chord in me. I suppose it may be the drugs causing tailbacks in my bloodstream and provoking crashes of unknown magnitude on the runway that is my thought process.
Happy, yeah. Bored, no. This week may be a bit heavy because I'm scared of going into rehab next sunday. I just wanna go out blazing.
I'm just scared of who I'm gonna be after.
I probably won't have anything to write about.
Ho hum, thanks for your support guys
and I am NOT a 'freak' super-freak and SDC, no offence taken because maybe I am on second thought.
Stay happy you funny little headcases
I love you all
X
Merlin.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

You should know that I meant that in an affectionate way - and besides ... who doesn't love themselves a little freak or super-freak every now and again.

Stay happy
Peace out

11:15 PM  
Blogger Angie Pansey said...

I don't recall ever calling you a freak, unless you meant something or someone else all together.

Glad you're happy. Don't be scared, it will be over soon. You'll pull through on top. Bestest wishes.

Freak!

5:20 AM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

Ohh babe- I always call you a freak! But so am I.... But also one of the reasons that I think you absolutely ROCK!

On a serious note, been through the rehab thing a million years ago but if you need support or a friend I am always here. Email me anytime, ok?

You will be the same super awesome person when you emerge on the other side but minus all the crap that held you down.

Good luck

12:32 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Thanks guys, your support is really great. sorry to super-freak for saying you called me a freak-I think it was shroom-monkey who said it (AND SDC!). anyway, I know it was a term of endearment, so was not offended. um, just to say thanks again
keep smiling,
X
Merlin
gotta get to work, will post later...

7:59 AM  
Blogger Angie Pansey said...

No worries, I wish I had called you freak too, but looks like the girls beat me to it! Cheers!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home