Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm not sick, but I'm not well...


Ooooooooh! been feeling hollow all day-well until recently,teehehe!was falling aleep in meetings, fucking up all my responsabillities. \i left really early and hit the pub-got a few ciders and some cough medecine. then took about 5 zolpidem tablets-LIVIN THE DREAM! too tired for the gym- all of this because I got fucted up last night on loads of shit. I'm a giro playboy, surfing a wave of incompetence and disassociation/ who is society? Oh SHUT UP you pretensious twat!
Bring your disease to my house and I will make you better. a bit of this , a bit of that- but big boot up the bum in the morning after because I'm no good social worker on a hangover.
Trot trot trot little piggy the butcher knows you're gone. leg it you fat shitheap or your wobbling flesh shall be my meal-hungry as I am.
my stomach burns, burns from abuse nd beer. My eyes dried from sleep in lenses, skin itching from a codeine overload. I do my best to spread my love and read my fellow bloggers' bloggs. I love all you guys it's just that \i feel it he a bit shit to be honest. the keyboard is bending at right-angles-crappy wanks.#I'm exhausted-peace ou my peeps

3 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli said...

Excellent song citation! Your post was intense. Were those your eyes at the top?!

Just remember: you are on the cusp of recovery. Rest and relief are within grasp. Please don't give up. You ARE worthy.

BTW: Thanks for the birthday wishes. Had to work today, so no celebration yet... Weekend might be brutal. 90-degree heat + errands + sleep deprivation + no air conditioning = misery.

Anyway, have a good night. Keep me updated.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

hey cheers Tumuli- nice to be appreciated. I love that quote too-sums up the abuser's predicament really well.
fortuntely not my eyes in the picture!
I think birthday's are a waste of time to be honest;as Jerry Springer said once "what's the point in celebrating your birthday? err.Well done for not dying for 365 days!" that kind of jive.
you know you said that I am nearing the top of the hill and the sruggle with drugs and it will be all ok from then on? well drugs have been a part of me for so long I'm not really sure I wanna give them up. I know I need to if I don't want to end up as an unemployed bum with no fiends, but in a way they ARE my friends. who hasn't had friends that have stabbed them in the back-it's like that with me and drugs.
This is really unchartered territory ahead. and I'm not too proud to admit that I'm well scared.
Peace out dude. you're blog rocks.

10:50 AM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

Don't be scared- know that it will be hard, know that it will hurt, know that it will be a challenge and know that you will survive it. And know that you are worth the struggle and the fight.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home