Thursday, March 02, 2006

Great band, great name. Pity it's just music.


I just wrote a whole shpeal about my day but fuck it, it got wiped. So here you are. The original and the best. They beat the shit out of everything. Disintegration, buy it and love it.
Cold grey and beautiful.
Beauty in sadness.
Why is it always the light that makes it feel so dark?
Why is it my search for happiness that is responsible for my self-destruction?
Too late for questions.
Too late for resolution.
Just do what you know and do it till you die. why are you reading this? If there was ever a path, stick to it because the woods aren't so sympathetic.
Every cut cuts the same. It's just that you stop feeling when you decide you don't want to any more. Stay clean, love yourself, and be thankful for the little things.
Good Night. There's a long weekend ahead.
Witness my moods. It will be another journey I will not enjoy, however hard I try.

3 Comments:

Blogger jorge@ntunes said...

obrigado pela visita ao meu blog.
tenho pena de não falar inglês.
boa sorte e até sempre

12:53 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Thanks-I kind of understood-I speak spanish you see!
Good luck
Guy

1:05 AM  
Blogger jorge@ntunes said...

dominar uma lingua estrageira no seu todo já é dificil mas tu consegues entender a lingua portuguesa porque falas espanhol, isso não é facil, parabens.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home