Thursday, March 09, 2006

Music for the people?


Aaah, 4 days without an attempt at destroying my brain cells. Maybe that' s why I feel so wierd? Anyway, I suppose I did take a couple of sleeping pills last night. My ex-on/off- girlfriend basically told me that I was groping all her friends at her birthday party. Fuck. I remember perving on them beause they're fit but I didn't think I was that wasted. Anyway, I was, and she told me. I'm just fucking fed up with making a fool of myself at these damn parties. I can't take my booze because of all the pills I'm on and so I just lose it. I'm getting a reputation, and I don't like it. Soon I'll be like the guy in the photo (inset). No career, no friends, no self-respect. hey- not much different from now!
Anyway, I love music above all things in this world- even morphine- and I want to start a business where I make CD compilations for people and sell them on the internet. I have so much music and knowledge I could really make it happen. I can take payment through paypal and they would cost like 3 pounds each to start with.
All sorts- hip-hop to ragga to soul to nu metal. All sorts of shit. so give me your opinions! Please! Please! I would be doing what I love and spreading the gift of music at the same time.
Come on, just tell me!
Just gotta go now- more pills await.
Please comment, Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home