Monday, March 13, 2006

My chemical romance.


Um. How do I start? This weekend has been a real eye-opener for me. Not in that I have done anything different, but in what I have discovered. I slept like a junkie last night, two sleeping pills and still I woke up this morning feeling like I'd run the fucking marathon. So helplessly tired and emotionally drained I could hardly get out of bed let alone work or function as a human being. Being close to tears from waking must have been due to terrifying dreams I fortunately cannot remember. So tired, worried, bored. I had a couple of drinks and had some valium and it all started to come back together. Thank fuck. Now just the exhaustion to deal with.
I did not one minute of work. It plays on my mind. I'll do it tomorrow. I hope. I meant not to drink, but this evening Ive had a bottle of wine. Nice chat in the kitchen but it's not going to put a smile on my face tomorrrow.
My weekend was good. Met some friends on Friday and got drunk. was cool, spent too much money, same shit, same shit.
Saturday, hair of the dog. Same shit, same shit.
Sunday, spent the day recording music back onto my computer that's fucked up again, even after £40 worth of rehab.
fuck it
I feel shit and I vow this will be one weekend I actualy learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home