Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Peace my fools!


Wednesday night comes around. Sorry about the lack of postage going on of late but my computer's been fucking up. so there.
Hmm. I feel good today, and had the first beer since the thrashing I inflicted on myself last weekend. Yeah, the pain is over so the good times are starting again- the circle of life continues unabaited. Tomorrow I'll be dying for a drink and then it'll be friday again. I will go home on saturday to stop the inevitable carnage that is a saturday night. I can never tell what's going to happen.maybe I'll be too hung over on saturday. Hmm? The world is full of big decisions isn't it!
Smile and the world smiles with you, or so they say, maybe the world just get's paranoid and messes you up.
half empty, half full? where are you?
My neck hurts.
Maybe a sleeping pill?
Why is it that when I feel clean I feel empty?
Why do I feel the need to fill myself with filth. Poison.?
Maybe I don't like experiencing. Maybe clarity is too much information. Maybe I don't want to think about anything. Maybe I just want to feel good without understanding why.
Perhaps the only way to feel good, is to purge yourself of goodness.
Become one with the blind and heartless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home