Monday, April 17, 2006

Aching for change


Yo my people- I just need to get this off my chest. "money, money, money - Root of all evil." Nope not really- I think the word 'estoppel' actually IS. I have just spent 7 hours studying law jargon and I am swiftly losing the will to live. This is my idea of heaven- no-not THE ROOM! PLEASE, noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, if I see that revising tomb again things will get messy. I started getting paranoid hallucinations yesterday about mathematical equations- way too much caffeine me thinks.
Yeah, I'm over and out for the day,
I go back to London tomorrow- back to the root of all evil, my hometown, my place of messy memory. Ho hum- will I be so good there- I doubt it - How many times have I said on this blog that I will not secumb to temptation- countless. This time I really am fuct if I do so let's see.

God damn my back hurts.
I need a drink. Maybe a beer to start?
NO! can't. hehe.
No, it's cool, all is cool.

"Money in my pocket but I just can't get no love-dedada-dedumdum" Holy crap I love reggae. check out burning spear's blog at burningspear.blogspot.com- really nice chilled vibes. He'd maka great president - legalise the 'erb etc.

Let's speak soon bredren.
Zoot__________
Skylarkin' - thank you lord for what you've done for me-dedummm.Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Forgive him his ramblings he knowns not what he does.

Gotta go- I can't fail more shit

1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Hallucinating mathematical equations, eh :)? I can understand - a background in literature does not prepare one for those equations. But you should be glad that you can read those poems or prose and then analyze them, get into the minds of the writers; i especially love reading poems and trying to find its deep meaning.

Erm...I don't think I have any calming effect on you or anybody; it's all in our mind. WE ARE SLAVES TO OUR THOUGHTS. If we think that was calming, we will feel calm; if we don't then no matter how serene something is, we shall never feel peace and calm. EVERYTHING IS IN OUR MIND. That is why Taoism, Zen, Budhism, Sufism, Hinduism or anything spiritual teaches that we should be able to control our thoughts and minds, not give into it; we should not become the slave of our mind and thought, but they should become our slave.

So, it is all upto you to control your temptation. It is really good that you have recognized the temptation; why don't you then try to control it instead of giving yourself to it?

Money, greed, wealth, vain, hubris, horde - everything is the source of evil; but again without them the the wheel of economy will not move, and thus poverty, abjection would be more widespread. Perhaps this is another irony of life that nothing is good or bad, black or white.........

Life is full of ironies, pathos, despair, hope, love, anger, hatred, tranquility, silence, cacophony,.....Nature is no miser, she widely spreads all her wealth and wisdom like pebbles and ornate shells and tiny rocks in the sea-shore - It is up to us to pick them and collect, discard and again collect. Collect the beautiful ones and decorate our lives with them....

What is estoppel? Glad to know that you are studying hard :).

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home