Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fuck me, I'm all out of enemies!!!!


Today, haha!! lotsa people finding my blog because of my last post having the word drugs in-must be a shame not to find something more down their street.

Today I've done my drugs alright. Nothing illegal, but fuck - a little bit makes the world go round.make mesense? Yup, I overdid my gym stuff and it kicked in by the time I got back home and I was bouncing off the walls - like speed in overdrive. heart beating out of my chest, pupils massive - i got some valium so not so bad but if not would not have been good. I'm wide awake and my work is non-existent-

I'm kinda chilled today also, strange whilst being so high but I dunno - I think I can do my work in time so laying back tonight.

It's funny, this is the reason for my post title (thanks Slipknot!), but with no anger or rage I am emptying slowly,
Tomorrow maybe they'll return, the enemies in my soul, my demons and bile. But for now fuck it. God giveth and he doth whatever!!
Look, I'm always interested to know whether depressive goth rock stars like Billy Corgan and the like would be happy if they were happy? If they were happy then they wouldn't have had anything to write about and so wouldn't have become famous. Huh?
Putting it out there.....

2 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Many many people are happy and at the same time they spin out marvelous writings - amusing, thought-provoking, philosophical, questioning the society,............etc, etc,.........

7:58 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Yes, but they don't sell themselves or their writings ina similar way

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home