Wednesday, August 30, 2006

When everything feels like the movies, you bleed just to know you're alive.


Yeah life drops in for a welcome home knees-up and all I see is a fanstastic stranger, skipping and playing with my board games. Mad monkeyfucker if ever I saw one. I'm taking my time to aclimatise to the new addition to my world and I think that we could become friends.
I'm no stranger to making amigos but they tend to treat me like shit, kicking me in the head, shit in my mouth and throw me through the window. Don't get me wrong we've been hanging out for a long time now but I'm not taking their shit no more.
Fuck 'em all, the weeds growing through my toes, the stain of urine too old to count, the loud buzz and shake of paranoia.
I'm alive and clean and I'm so happy I could kick this thing.
I could actually kick this thing.
Peace to you headcases,
Bring it on, there ain't nothing we can't handle.
Merlin X

6 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli said...

Progress is exciting! But why would a "friend" want to harm you?

At any rate, hopefully you will be free in no time...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Good Goo title and good song.

Good for you Merlin. Don't take that shit no'mo! Pull those weeds out by the root and toss them next to the paranoia that's flopping out its last shake. I bring it, with arms wide open.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Mob said...

Just happened to drop by, hope you are doing well, this sounds like some very heavy shit.

Best of luck with it.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Where'd ya go
I miss you so
Feels like forever
Since you've been gone
Please come back home

3:15 PM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

I might well have to board a plane and conduct a man-hunt. I hope you return soon...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

lord.

i'm not sure what to say except outstanding lyrics as a title and addiction to anything is a real bitch. i'll light a candle for you.

ps... in order to figure out your latest post, i had to scroll down here. :p i was all lost.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home