Monday, March 27, 2006

There's a hole in our soul that we've filled with dope, and we feel fine.


So, monday walks into my life again. I woke and I didn't know. I knew I'd got messed up but I didn't know when or how. On Friday I got fucked up- celebrations for finishing some project. Happiness=self-destruction. of course. I got home and and my morphine and rohypnol had arrived so I took a shit load and fell asleep. I woke up and couldn't pee because of the opiates and my head felt like hell. It was fun. I went back to sleep and got up at 6pm. I had plans to meet my buddy to see hostel the movie but like no fucking way can I see that when I've been chucking my guts up all afternoon. Anyway, saw some forgetable movie and went home. Slept Sunday,sat around in my pyjamas and got high and drunk and generally fuct-up pigged out and did dick-all. got a call from a friend who I said I would see so forced myself to see her. slept with her. well done will-power!
Yeah so now I'm drunk, sedated and tired and full and still high from the morphine I took on saturday.
Fuck everything. I have nothing to do, nothing to do woopee!
that's all I can be fuct to say.
maybe tomorrow,
fuck fuck fuck.
I'm so full of dopamine I don't ever want to come down.
God bless Glaxosmithkline
and Karachi
Yup. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home