Wednesday, April 12, 2006

That's me told.


I had a little chat with a flatmate and apparently my mash-up antics have been noted and are not endearing me to those others around me. I was told that I should go talk to someone.I have noone and can't afford to pay. I was told my behaviour could become a problem if it continues this way.
I know. I'm so so sorry. I just wish I'd go away. I just want more thanI can ever know. I detest my angst and loneliness, and motherfucking impotence, my fetid evil wasted cunting nothingness. I just don't know what's going to make me able to bare it all.
I just fucking hate it, you me it fucking all!!fucking everything and if I can't get shitted all the time I'm as fucked in the arse by this world as the grey, faceless, dead men you see walking to work everyday. Ignorant cunts. Maybe I hate their harmless stupidity.
Ignorance truly is bliss. I hate them/loathe them out of pure jealousy and pity for my constant lonely cracked thrashing spirit. "Put me in the fucking hole."("A Million little pieces". Frey. J.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home