Sunday, April 09, 2006

The end of the begining ,or the begining of the end?

This may be the first post I have written on a weekend- right in the heart of the dull craziness. (It took me 3 efforts to write 'heart' just then!). Anyways, Friday, I went to a crap party so left early and was well-behaved as far as I can rememer! Saturday, took 60 mg's of morphine 20 mg's valium and a rohypnol. I thought I was ok so I went out to meet some friends for drinks, the sun being out and all that shit. However on the way I had a go on some cough mixture I got fom the chemist which realy fuct me up and after about 2 hours of drinking I started falling asleep and drifting off, nice at home but not very polite when you're trying to chat up some fit girl!
Anyway I got shat on by my friend today. Ho hum. Anyway,because I have lots of work to do for the rest of April I ate the rest of my morphine today and am having a few beer and benzos. I keep drifting away and forgetting what's real. It's fun. I feel great today and am glad that the temptation to get screwed is no longer there. All I'm scared of are the withdrawals. I've been taking that shit a lot, more than I have before so I have no idea what to expect. Fingers crossed!

I hope you guys had a good weekend
Stay happy,
Merlin the Man
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home