Saturday, November 25, 2006

Back in Blighty




Just to show that it's not all bad- Being healthy does have its' advantages. My last post a tad melodramatic I must say-feeling a bit sorry for myself, having been kicked out of rehab just to end up in hospital and back in rehab within the space of 3 days. Anyhoo it was my last day and emotions were running amock. Yeah, life is sweet and I had some great times in rehab-here are some photos of one trip we went on. Was all fun and games until one fell off a cliff and almost died but you can't make an omlette without breaking....

This song rocks-It was big in SA so it was probably big and cheesy everywhere but I like it and although it's winter here and my fingers freeze as we speak, it sums up how I'm doing and reminds me of the good times I had whilst remembering the bad times as it were.
Peace to my brothers and sisters out there,Keep that attitude of gratitude!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Good times in rehab ... ha
That does look like a great place to have some fun.
Glad to see that your sense of humor is finding its way back.

Keep the peace within.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

what a beautiful area. lucky for so many reasons, arent you? :)*life and all...*

8:58 AM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

Wish I had been there...

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home