Sunday, December 24, 2006

"I'm not your favourite record/ The songs you grow to like never stick at first".


Looking for love when I can't even look myself in the eye. Looking for work when I can't even work out what I want to be. Impailed on indecision whilst my peers trot on, not sure but willing to trust in their own judgement. I'm crippled-not the product of a broken home, but of a wasted youth-glazed eyes auditioning for a role in a better life-my life when I wake the fuck up, buck the fuck up and take the plunge. Who the fuck am I? Who do I want to be? What do I like enough to risk betting my whole life on it? How can I have faith in myself when I've fucked everything up? Why the fuck do I, am I, will I turn out the way I turn out?
I'm such a head fuck.
This is side one
Flip me over
My life is waiting for me to live it-It's so close I can taste it.

(Fall out Boy- More EMO to make benefit glorious nation of Merlin)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli said...

If it helps any, I feel much the same way these days... Unfortunately, I doubt I am in any position to dole out any advice since my "direction" seems aimless and meaningless...

Sure wish we could meet up and drown our sorrows...

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home