Sunday, December 24, 2006

"I'm not your favourite record/ The songs you grow to like never stick at first".


Looking for love when I can't even look myself in the eye. Looking for work when I can't even work out what I want to be. Impailed on indecision whilst my peers trot on, not sure but willing to trust in their own judgement. I'm crippled-not the product of a broken home, but of a wasted youth-glazed eyes auditioning for a role in a better life-my life when I wake the fuck up, buck the fuck up and take the plunge. Who the fuck am I? Who do I want to be? What do I like enough to risk betting my whole life on it? How can I have faith in myself when I've fucked everything up? Why the fuck do I, am I, will I turn out the way I turn out?
I'm such a head fuck.
This is side one
Flip me over
My life is waiting for me to live it-It's so close I can taste it.

(Fall out Boy- More EMO to make benefit glorious nation of Merlin)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Flip it - Flop it
We've all fucked up

You've got to say
What the fuck?!
Get up, look at yourself,
The real you and
Reintroduce and get to know
The you that you are suppose to be

4:56 AM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

If it helps any, I feel much the same way these days... Unfortunately, I doubt I am in any position to dole out any advice since my "direction" seems aimless and meaningless...

Sure wish we could meet up and drown our sorrows...

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home