Sunday, December 24, 2006

When all is not enough

Err....I want it all, and "it all" won't ever be enough.
So
I have two choices; 1) Give in now and surrender to the fact that I'm never going to be happy or 2) spend the rest of my life working like a cunt for something I'm never going to have, in the mistaken belief that happiness is just around the corner.

Is it better to have a dream even if that dream never materialises, than to know that it just isn't worth the hassle in the first place?

There will always be someone better looking, richer, funnier or more exciting than me.
I just have to accept me for me and just be me.
Bish
Bash
Bosh - Job done.- The key to eternal happiness courteousy of Merlin.
Tada!
Merry fucking Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

All we can do is
Be who we are meant to be

Fuck trying to live by someone else's standards.
Make your own and be yourself.
It's the only way to be.

Merry Christmas, Merlin.
(a day late, I know ... but still with love)

4:59 AM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

I am dreadfully sorry for sending a Christmas greeting three days late! At any rate, I hope your holiday was enjoyable.

It truly is impossible to live by another's standards. Who can determine what is "normal" or "right" for any one of us, anyway? Perhaps each individual hones in on a separate signal. At least I hope so...

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home