Saturday, September 08, 2007

Phoetus back where he belongs...

I perch on painful paranoia, all my fear gone to bed but something remains. a dirty stripe of the hurt i felt before.

I just lean and cradle what is left of my aching spine.
fuck it ,this is all for my tomorrows,
this is for when I do not understand,
this is hurting till I sleep find sleep,
this is comfort in the routine,
this is poetry in my silence,
this is a skip and dance in my leaden feet,
this is why this is this,
this is me, and you,
this is going nowhere....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Glad to see you back babe.
Keep the magic flowing through your fingertips to help ease the pain.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Tumuli said...

If nowhere is nigh, I am at your side...

But in any case, welcome back.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home